Wonder if there is any possibility of getting Barry Jones to come home now that Phil is leaving. I for one would love to see it, the kids really respond to Barry, and hes a good trout fisherman.
Wonder if there is any possibility of getting Barry Jones to come home now that Phil is leaving. I for one would love to see it, the kids really respond to Barry, and hes a good trout fisherman.
I for one hope so I still believe he was the heart and soul of Powell Valley's State Championship defenses
I think we will keep him at GC.:mooning:
I really wonder how much longer Barry will be at GC.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I am thinking atleast one more season.![]()
Bookmarks